Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another Email send from StupidBN@hotmail.com

Hi my IT fren- Jason,
First of all, i am not tony! Second, i am sure 100% a senior Gerakan member in state Penang. Like i told you before.
Now, why should i show myself since you are a genius in IT can track me down and hand me to polis, i really scared, please dont do that! Thanks

I didnt know that you are so smart can track me from my hotmail accout, i dont want to show myself is because of people like you in our party.
still using polis force to treaten people voice their opinions. I think Gerakan people didnt realize and wake up since 8-3-08...
the members in party still dreaming... never learn from the lessions, so sad about Gerakan. Many friends ask me to quite from Gerakan, but after 8-3-08,
i still go there and help up in the movement of rebuild Gerakan. I am so stupid! This is a hopeless party for what i can see now.

I am shame of what i am as a member now, as i can tell you, because what you wrote in the mail, i decide to leave Gerakan.

Everyone have a right to said something, did i said anything can hurt our harmony society? Tell me if i wrong. I just voice out to you dont blindly support
some bad leaders and dont shoot new government in Penang just for this short period. If you want to comment, comment after serveral years. But 1 thing bare in mind before you point a person, please make sure we, Gerakan Ex-Gorvernment didnt do that.

Some more, how much you know about people in Penang? i dont think you know, WE ARE VERY HARD TO CARI MAKAN HERE, my friend.
Please listen to the voice from people in penang , under the rulling of your beloved kor tsu koon, we are suffering each and everyday...

Lastly, can we just voice out our opinions? Should your BN poeple want to use polis to stop people like us? that's why i decide to leave Gerakan.


good day.

P/s: Please dont responce or reply me anymore.. i wont use this account anymore.
Malaysiakini voiced the fair sound loudly so all the bad intention persons hate it so much... is nothing got to do with sided which side. They doing a great job, we will alwyas supporting them.



Jason reply:

First thing i would like to clarify that you have freedom to voice up anytime, the only thing is that do not pretend your are gerakan member lah, for your information my wife family in Penang lah, if you feel hard to cari makan in Penang , maybe because your professional skill is not laku in Penang (Hahha) I from Negeri Sembilan also, my IT in NS also not Laku, hence i have no choice move to Johor, you are very much welcome to Johor, anyway Johor Gerakan still manage to survive, we only losing the Skudai Seat which is Dato Teo Kok Chee, too sad

No comments: